Behind the Wheel Training Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
- We try to schedule students with the same instructor for each lesson to maintain continuity but this may not always be possible due to timing and resource constraints. You may also request a different instructor when scheduling your next lesson.
- All lessons are private with an individual student and instructor. However, from time to time we may be training a new instructor who would also ride along in the back seat to observe the lesson.
- If you don't have your permit yet, you can enroll for any lesson package but we cannot schedule you until you have your permit.
- Lesson packages previously paid for may schedule future appointments in advance, otherwise only one lesson will be scheduled at a time.
- Pre-paid lesson packages are valid for as long as the learner's permit is valid. Any payments for unused lessons are forfeited after the permit expires.
- Cancellations or changes to scheduled lesson may be made at least 48 hours before the lesson. For any lessons canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled time, a $60 cancellation fee will apply.
- Students must have their original, DMV-issued permit with them during the lesson. If an instructor arrives and the original permit is not available or has expired, a $80 fee will be charged.
- Payments can be made by cash or check with the instructor or by credit card by calling the office in advance. Returned checks are charged a $30 fee.
- If a student has an outstanding balance, certificates of completion will not be issued until the balance is cleared.
- A lost certificate of completion for Driver Education or Behind the Wheel Training can be replaced for a $30 fee.